DOCK-RITE DUMB WAITER
- Dumb waiters are used for carrying small parcels, laundry, plates of food and/or dishes between floors.
- They can be manufactured in a range of finishes to suit both your budget and your décor.
- The doors are electrically interlinked to the lift so they will not open unless the lift is at that particular level.
- A landing light system can also be installed so a waiter or bar tender is aware the lift has arrived.
- An intercom system can be installed for communication between the two floors.
- Our dumb waiters are hydraulically powered for increased reliability and minimal maintenance costs.
- A simple two button operation, call and send.
|MODEL||EH- DUMB WAITER|
|NUMBER OF STOPS||TWO – OPPOSITE SIDES|
|CAR (INTERNAL SIZE)||900 MM WIDE x 700 MM DEEP x 750 MM HIGH|
|TRAVEL||4 500 MM|
|SPEED||4 METRES PER MINUTE|
|CONTROLS||CALL AND SEND ON BOTH FLOORS|
|POWER SUPPLY||220 VOLT 2.2 KW MOTOR|
|SHAFT SIZE||1 100 MM WIDE x 1 000 MM DEEP|
|DOOR OPENING||900 MM W X 800 MM H|
|FINISH OF LIFT CAR||STAINLESS STEEL C/W VERTICAL SLIDING DOOR & FLUSH MOUNTED FACE PLATE WITH CALL & SEND BUTTONS|
|LIFT SHAFT||TO BE CONSTRUCTED BY PURCHASER|
|FINISH OF LANDINGS||STAINLESS STEEL ARCHITRAVE|
We are in the process of creating new brochures for this product. Should you require information on this product please get in contact with us.