- The airbag dockleveller has become the dockleveller of choice in warehousing across Southern Africa. It has it’s own air source in the form of a blower motor. This is a low pressure high volume air source.
- 10 ton Standard carrying capacity, however higher ca pacities can be supplied .
- Single phase electricity is used.
- Robust lip mechanism has override protection. Our optional extra, the Crash Resistant Lip Mechanism makes impact damage almost a thing of the past. (see the video above)
- Airbag operation avoids hydraulic spillage which is especially beneficial in the food industry helping avoid food contamination.
- Service intervals are longer than other systems.
- Replacement parts are locally available and economical.
EASY CLEAN LIP HINGE IN SYSTEM IS BETTER:
- Additional welding and hinge style is stronger.
- Clear path for debris to fall through.
- Resistant to seizing due to rust.
Airbag Dockleveller Specifications
- 9 deck support ribs.
- 10 ton dockleveller built with 6×7.6 checker plate. Higher capacities can be built with thicker plates.
- Our airbag is made from imported materials however is locally manufactured.
- Standard 220V, 1Ph, 50Hz, 20 amps.
- Heavy duty toe guards.
- 16mm heavy duty lip.
- below horizontal safety legs.
- OPTIONAL EXTRA —-GALVANIZED DOCKLEVELLER—
The below sizes are standard sizes. However should a special size be needed we are able to manufacture accordingly.
|10 Ton||12 Ton||15 ton|
|Length||2825 / 3420mm||2825 / 3420mm||2825 / 3420mm|
|Width||2110 / 1810mm||2110 / 1810mm||2110 / 1810mm|
- Crash Resistant Lip Mechanism.
- Truck Guides.
- Vehicle Restraints or Dock Chocks.
- Galvanized Dockleveller.
- Extra Heavy Duty Leaf Type Bumpers.
- Free standing Base frame and/or Dock Pod.
- Dual Swing Arm Dock Light.
- Dock Gap Brushes.