FLIP UP FLOOD BARRIER
- Available in Manual or Automated Flip Systems.
- Totally unrestricted access to pedestrian and vehicle
- Self-raising flood barrier is fully recessed in to the ground when not in use.
- A range of surface finishes are available.
- These flood barriers can rise automatically with the rising flood waters or by push button in advance
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and manual backups mean these
barriers will not let you down.
- A single system can protect openings up to 12m wide and multiple systems
can be linked with intermediate posts to create a flood defense run of almost any length. Depending on span, flood defence heights of up to 4m are available.
- Movement and weight sensors prevent the barriers opening if the entrance is obstructed whilst optional audio/visual alarms sound prior to and during operation.
- Optional 24 volt back-up systems are available for use in the event of mains
failure and permanently installed security grates cover the housing pit – serving as both a safety platform for traffic and pedestrians and as protection
for the hydraulic system while the barrier remains raised.
- These barriers are designed for pedestrian and vehicle entrances, or
anywhere where unrestricted level access is required.