PIVOT FLOOD BARRIER
- Available in Manual or Automated Systems.
- The precision gas lift mechanism enables the gate to be effortlessly raised
and lowered and the single point locking system clamps the gate in place at
the turn of a lever.
- Automated pivot gates can be triggered by fire alarm, smoke detectors, heat
detectors or water detectors, push button controlled for daily use.
Specifically designed to protect loading bays and wide openings, the gate
supports are custom manufactured to clear any existing obstacles, roller
shutters, crash bars etc, and the raised gate is safely positioned to the side of
the opening leaving the access totally free.
- Patented seals are designed to resist clogging and to reform after prolonged periods of compression making the system ideal for long term and semipermanent installation.
- The gates are available between 200mm and 700mm as standard and higher or custom systems are possible dependent on span requirements and location.
- A single pivot gate can protect openings up to 4.25m wide and dual gates
can be linked with a removable central support for wider apertures. A
manual slot-in version of the system is also available for use in locations with
insufficient space at the side of the opening to install a pivot gate.