ROAD RAIL VEHICLE SCISSOR LIFT
This Scissor lift was manufactured for the electrification of the Gautrain, enabling workers to get to the masts at the side of the railway tracks
- The deck rotates 90 degrees.
- The ends of the deck extend telescopically.
- The hydraulics are driven by the trucks PTO.
- The electrics are powered by the trucks battery.
- The Scissor lift is detachable from the truck.
|DESCRIPTION||DOUBLE SCISSOR LIFT TABLE C/W RAILED PLATFORM CAPABLE OF ROTATING THROUGH 90 DEGREES|
|DECK LENGTH||4600MM C/W 1000 MM X 1200 MM SLIDING EXTENSION AT EACH END|
|DECK WIDTH||1500 MM|
|MAXIMUM HEIGHT||1500 MM|
|POWER PACK||HYDRAULIC POWER PACK WITH THE USE OF THE TRUCK PTO. ELECTRICS FROM THE TRUCK OWN POWER SOURCE|
|MOUNTING||REMOVABLE FROM THE DECK USING 4 OF TWIST LOCKS|
|LOWERED HEIGHT||1500 MM|