- Truck Guides are used to help the truck drivers dock directly in front of the loading bay.
- They are both a visual and a physical aid to the drivers keeping the back of the vehicle inline with the bay so no damage is caused to the building by misaligned vehicles.
- They are fixed to the ground using sleeve anchors.
- They can be supplied both painted or galvanized.
- Our standard Truck guides are 2 500 X 250 mm(high), tube 152 O/D x 6 mm wall thickness.
- Should it be required we can supply them in different sizes and format as seen in the gallery here.